Sunday, 5 July 2009

We're in the. . .

Rearrange the following words into an hilarious blog post about idyllic life on a small Scottish island.

Toilet, blocked, arm, elbow, Dettol, thorough, wash, flexible, rods, bucket, outside, dig, tank, septic, nearly, full, still, find, blockage, can't, borrow, proper, drain, rods, a, bit, mystified.

I just hope Mrs Pig "Farmer" doesn't remember the words: Pig, "Farmer", wetsuit.

Still, on the upside, the well has mysteriously refilled, despite an almost total absence of rain.

10 comments:

Rog said...

Just like a pig (farmer) in ....

Come on Malc, are you a proper pig farmer or just going through the motions?

Sian said...

Well I'd be worried if the well filled AFTER you'd cleared the blockage.......

zIggI said...

which water was it that was going in the cistern? Bath? Have you checked in there for lost (potentially blocking) flannels??

Dave said...

You are sure the two things are not connected, so to speak?

moreidlethoughts said...

Well, Sian said it first...

I, Like The View said...

yeay! you have water again! now you can flush (loos get less blocked that way)

mig said...

Malc you are so funny :)
sorry it's been so logf since I visited and I've mised your hilarious tales. (I've just been to Skye for a week and I thought of you - rather vasguely since I've no idea where the edge is in relaton to Skye:)

mig said...

Long!
Though of course it's been logf too.

Gin said...

I did...and was it ever funny!!

Thanks for the laughs this morning.

Jimmy Bastard said...

I might be slightly reluctant to be the first person to taste the well water my friend.