Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Fathorse's tag

Listening to: Wild Wood (Paul Weller)
Just about to: walk the dogs
There's straw: everywhere

Finally got around to Fathorse's meme/tagging, whatever you like to call it, so hold on Fats, here we go.

*long pause while I try to remember the rules*

Right. . .

page 123, fifth sentence, next three sentences:

"They like a mash in the morning of such things as boiled vegetables, flaked maize, pea or bean meal, wheat meal and a little barley meat. Give them about half a handful each for breakfast and half a handful of grain in the evening. If you find they get fat, give them less." (Well, duh!)

The New Complete Book of Self-sufficiency (John Seymour).

I tend not to pass these tags along (don't mind receiving them at all), so the buck stops here. You can send me your chain letters as well.

2 comments:

nikkipolani said...

Brillian, Malc! If I were to play, you'd fall asleep before the end of the first sentence :-)

Malc said...

Looking at it a second time, I suspect 'barley meat' is a literal. I think 'barley meal' makes more sense. We've got stacks of the stuff.