Sunday, 23 September 2007

By George, I think he's got it


Listening to: Where's Captain Kirk? (Spizzenergi)
Watching: Scotland v New Zealand

This is all about this tagging thing that fellow-bloggers for some strange reason think is a good idea.

My dear old chum Reg tagged me last week and my reaction was 'wha?', quickly followed by 'eh?', 'uh?' and 'I don't get it'.

The penny has finally dropped, I think. As far as I can tell, it goes like this. You give one fact pertinent to your miserable existence for every letter of your name, then pass the 'ball' on to the same number of bloggers.

So. . .

Masochist - I must be, I support Wolves.

Astro-physics - something I know nothing about.

Liverpool - I've been there.

Clash - best band ever, ever, ever. Joe Strummer for president/prime minister/king, even though he's dead.

There. . . that should do it. And, no I'm not passing it on because everyone else seems to have been tagged already and I'm the kind of person who tears up chain letters and casts them to the four winds - which explains a lot now I come to think of it.

3 comments:

I, like the view said...

I bet you know something about astro-physics

otherwise you wouldn't be able to say you know nothing about it. . .

;-)

Malc said...

Eh? Uh? I don't get it.

I, like the view said...

no matter